Unit 124 of the American Legion Riders
Monthly Meeting: 3rd Monday of each month @ 6:30 pm
- Director: Isidro Aquinaga
- Vice Director: Joseph Gorneault
- Secretary: Annette Aguinaga
- Treasurer: Dave Iserman
- Sergeant-at-Arms: William Philbrick
- Chaplain: Betsy Grasso
The prospective Rider must first be a current member, in good standing, in one of the three organizations of The American Legion Family: The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or The Sons of The American Legion.
The American Legion Riders have also adopted the following basic eligibility rules for membership:
- All members of the American Legion Riders must hold individual membership in The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or the Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be the legally registered owner of a motorcycle or be the spouse of the legally registered owner within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws
- All members will obey the motor vehicle laws in any state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
For more information contact Sid Aguinaga at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-537-9273
Next Page >>